01. She is an official walker!!!! (It's about time little girl)
02. Kimberly say's 'b' when she wants me to sing the ABC's.
03. She loves, knows, and finds Elmo everyday. "Melmo" is how she says it.
04. She tested positive for RSV but it wasn't to bad. Just like a normal cold.
05. Still only 9 teeth
06. She climbed up on a couch all by herself
07. Will NOT go down the stairs backwards. She insists on learning forward but just ends up falling into my arms. So we still have the baby gate up.
08. Her car seat faces forward now
09. Her bedtime routine is bath, vitamins, brush teeth, read books, bed! She goes to bed great every night (I hope I'm not ruining it by saying this)
10. Insists on walking every where!!!!
11. She love's fruit snack
12. She says "tank to" Thank you and "orry" Sorry!
13. She knows where her belly is
14. We put in our order for the plants for our yard!!! We can't wait for spring