*Kimberly on the airplane going to St. George, She loves her Dora*
01. Kimberly said "Trouble", "Mess", "whadido" (what did you do). I don't know if I am remembering to put all the new things she can say!
02. She has finally figured out the sit and spin. She went around and around like 10 times in a row!
03. Kimberly and mommy went to St. George for almost a week.
04. She got to sat in her first hot tub. (Maga and papa just got one at there house!! So nice)
05. She has 14 teeth now!!!
06. She LOVES working in the yard with us.
07. She will go up the stairs and down the slide all by herself!!
08.I think Kimberly is sounding so much clearer in her talking and she is trying to put words together to make sentences.
09. She doesn't really like soda or lemonades. But is finally starting to like milk.
10. She can pretty much go up and down the stairs by herself. We still walk behind her just in case.
11 .I just heard Kimberly say to Kaydence "mon" ("Come on") It was so cute.
12. When Kimberly is going stinky she will wave her hand in front of her face and say "niky, wooo"
13. She loved watching the fish at the garden center.
14. She's still a little nervous but she likes the swings at the park.
15. She knows: Nose, Mouth, Ear, Eye, Chin, Forehead, Cheeks (she will pinch hers or your cheeks when you ask where they are, So cute), Hair, Head, Hands, Feet, Neck and Belly.
16. She also knows the sounds for: Monkey, Lion, Bear, Tiger, Cat, Dog, Horse, Elephant, Cow, and she knows that a Giraffe has a long neck (She will touch her neck when when you ask what a giraffe has)
::Mommy and Daddy::
01. We have finished the brick wall in the back yard, finished filling in dirt in garden, built up planters with dirt, planted our garden and planters. (we hope it is not to late on the garden)
02. Mommy lost her wedding ring!!! :( I really hope I find it.
03. Mommy went to St. George to help Keesha out (she had her tonsils and adenoids taken out)