Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~Warm weather please stay~

Today Kimberly and I went on a walk down to the park! She was in HEAVEN! I wish it would stay this temp for more than a day, I love the 70's!

 Kimberly has finally gotten brave and will walk up the stairs, sit down, and slide all by herself! She is getting so big!
 She was sitting on the car toy in this picture!!! She was in the back and all the sudden she pointed forward and said "tank you". I think she thinks I'm a taxi!!! I guess that is the story of my life for the next 16 years!!!!
 When we got home from the park I pulled out the sidewalk chalk and we colored for awhile! It was fun but a little messy. Oh well that is what baths are for!!!
*all these pictures are from my phone so they aren't great quality! I wish my phone had a better camera!

No comments: