Thursday, May 5, 2011

~5 Generations~ Two new posts

Last Saturday we went to my Great Grandma's 90th birthday party. It was fun to go and see all of my family. It has been awhile sense I have seen some of them. My parents, Keesha, Jarryn, and Lexi came up for it. We made sure we got our 5 Generation picture! I'm so glad I got this picture it's not everyday that someone has 5 generations together at the same time.

My Great Grandma,
My Grandpa,
My dad,
Keesha and I,
Jarryn, Lexi, and Kimberly.

My mom and her grandbabies!


Kimberly and Lexi watching the video of my great grandma


Kimberly learning to kick the ball.


Daddy showed her how to drink out of the fountain. She thought that was great fun!!!!

After the party Keesha, Jarryn, and Lexi headed home to celebrate Keesha's 30th birthday with their daddy and other siblings! While my parents and us went to the Supercross. (Kimberly went to Grandma Patti's house) It was a cool show (this first for my parents and me). A little cold but we bundled up and got hot chocolate!
Today I walked into Kimberly's play room and found that she had made steps to get up on the bed. (what a smarty!)


So proud of herself!!!


No comments: