Thursday, May 5, 2011

~Park & Yard~

I found these pictures on my camera, I guess I forgot to post them so here they are. On Fridays I baby sit for Janica. We decided a few Fridays ago to come to our house and help Jeremy in the yard. The kids like being at our house. After working in the yard I took them to the park. Patti and Nick also joined us to the park and helped in the yard.

Nick and Anela at the park. Anela was calling the dinosaur mom and dad!! Nick was acting like a monkey!

Ariana, Nick and Gerry, Just hangin' around


Kimberly, Ariana, and Anela just playing around and being Cute!


I love these pictures!! It looks like they are hard at work! They were having fun playing and digging in the garden area. *Child labor* ha ha jk
It has been fun watching the kids. Kimberly enjoys having friends to play with. She loves the Afa's!

1 comment:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

Cute posts, and pictures! They are all getting so big!!