Tuesday, May 24, 2011

~I Can't believe......~

........I forgot about these pictures!!! I was about to erase my SD cards to make room for more pictures and decided to look threw them one more time. I'm so glad I did!!!!

These are from the Sat. before Easter. We went to an Easter egg hunt at a park. It was so much fun for Kimberly. She wasn't so sure of it at first when all the kids and parents went running but then she got into it. I love having a kid to enjoy these moments. I Love being a mommy!

 Waiting for the hunt to start!
 Yep! That's my daughter that took an egg off the grass before it started. Ha Ha

 Our daughter is a Pro Egg finder!!

 Look at her loot!
 We had to try out the medal slide on the way out of the park. She was in heaven!
 The next pictures are of us coloring Easter eggs. It was a lot of fun, but REALLY messy. Kimberly had a lot of fun. She liked putting them in the dye but then she would take them out and either taste them or throw them or both! We had a few broken eggs! ha ha Grandpa Coon (Jared) came over to help. So after Grandpa read her a bedtime story.






 Her hands were dark pink for a day or two!!





These ones are of us at Discovery Gateway. We decided to take all the kids when Ariana and Gerry were off track. I thought it was kind of fun, but more for Gerry and Ariana's age. We will have to take Kimberly back when she is a little older. (and maybe by then they will get new toys or do a little cleaning on the ones they have!!)


No comments: