Saturday, April 30, 2011

~Monthly Memories~

~April~



01. Kimberly's new phrases "where go" ( "Where did ______ go?" ), "i know" ("I don't know") I can't remember if I put this already but she can also say "all done".
02. Kimberly says "me" instead of "mine" (it's a lot cuter that she says "me" so I haven't corrected her!)
03. Helped mommy make cookies!
04. She now knows how to lay down and get back up in the bath by herself without getting her face in the water. (unless she slips and then she looks at me like I did it!!!)
05. She has a major attitude showing up. She claims things are 'hers' ("mine") all the time. She will not look at me in the eyes when I try to talk to her seriously! (when she is in trouble, or I am telling her not to do something) then she will look at me and say "hi, mommy" and will hug and kiss me!
06. When she doesn't want to go to sleep she says "ni, ni, no"
07. When we went to Lowe's she pointed at the flowers and said "fower"
08. She likes to push everything around the house like the item is a stroller.
09. She puts her finger up to her mouth and says "thhhhhh" (Shhhhhh) When we say someone is sleeping or when we do it to her.
10. Had professional pictures done 3 times this month!!!!
11. She can show you were your "no" nose, "mou" mouth, "eye", "ear", "air" hair, and "beep beep" tummy are.
12. Kimberly has become quiet the meat eater. She loves hamburgers, hot dogs, turkey, ham......


Jeremy and Kirah
01. We had our 3rd anniversary!
02. I became addicted to a game on facebook called "Gardens of time"
03. Jeremy took me to my first Supercross! It was really good.
04. Cut out our front lawn.
05. I got to go to the dump for the first time ever!!!! (It was quiet a treat!!!)

It is April 30 and it SNOWED!!!! Man I don't think we are getting much of a spring!

It is also my big sisters 30th Birthday!!! Happy birthday to one of my best friends and the best sister.

No comments: