Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One more to go!

Starting my THIRD Trimester, wow its so crazy I have less than 12 weeks to go. I went to the doctors today......I've lost a pound but baby girl is still measuring a little big. The doctor says she sounds really good (she was hiding from the doctor today though and every time he would get the heart beat she would move or kick it, guess she didn't want to be nice to the doc!) I took my glucose test also, but I wont get the results for a day or two. I was a little nervous about the sugar drink because some people have told me its really gross, but I actually liked it. I had a definite sugar high for awhile!!
Life has been going pretty good, I went down to St. George
last week and hung out with my family. That was really nice I went up to my parents trailer (it was just my parents and me) It was nice to just hang out and talk to them. Don't get opportunities like that very often anymore. I did start getting migraines from this heat and not drinking enough fluids which kind of sucked, but other than that it was a great trip. Oh and apparently I have started waddling. My mom said to me "every time I feed you, you waddle!" hahaha The fun of being prego! :-)


This is a blanket Grandpa Jared(Jeremy's dad) got for the baby in Hawaii Sorry its dark

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love love love the crib and dresser. they are gorgeous.