Sunday, January 10, 2010

~100th post and its a pretty big one!!!!!~

Kimberly's blessing
Yesterday Kimberly got blessed. It was a great day and Kimberly was a very very good baby! We just did it at our house, which was nice and we had a lot of family join us for her special day. We did the blessing around 2 pm, then had a luncheon after words. Some family stayed, some left but it was nice to see everyone and visit with family that we haven't seen in awhile.
The family that joined us was three sets of my grandparents (Grammi&Poppy, Grandma&Grandpa Bingham, and Grandma&Grandpa Pearmain), Maga and Papa (my mom and dad) , all my sisters (Keesha, Kylee, and Kenzi), Grandma Coon (Patti), Kimberly's cousin (Emma), My aunt Jodi, uncle Mike, and Cousin Mikey, My uncle Brian and his three girls (Emily, Shannon, and Rebecca), Jeremy's aunt Debbie, My friend Janica, The bishop of our ward (Bishop Elmer) and two relief society Lady's (Lisa Lott and Kim Goates). Thank you all for joining us!
My Grandpa Bingham did the service along with My uncles Brian and Mike and my cousin Mikey. It was so special for her to get a blessing from my grandpa it meant the world to me and I hope he knows that. I couldn't have asked a better person to do it for us.
If you can see Grandma Patti got her a little locket. I guess her aunt Natalie got one very similar when she was younger.

She wore my dress that I was blessed in, the blanket my mom made her, the locket Patti gave her, new shoes and new head band.
My Family!

My Grandpa Bingham

Daddy and Kimberly
Sweet baby girl

Grandma Patti
Four Generations
Yesterday she also found her thumb. It was pretty cute even though I might hate it later. It does the job of soothing her now which is a nice change to going in every few minutes to give her, her binkie back.
She loves looking at her baby dolls

And a couple days ago we tried out her Sassy Jumper. She isn't sure about it yet but I'm sure in a short time she will be jumping all over the place.




5 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations, what a special day and what a sweet, sweet little girl.

Kelli said...

That is awesome Kirah! She looks so beautiful (that is so cute that she wore YOUR blessing dress)!

Goldie said...

She is adorable. I love the blessing pictures! I wish I could have been there. That's so special that she wore the dress you wore.

The Button's said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She sure is a sweet little girl! I can't belive how big she has gotten! We still need to get together for lunch or something :)

Amy said...

I'm glad it all went well. I love the outfit.