Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~1st Birthday Party~

We did Kimberly's party the Saturday before her birthday so we could have family join us in the celebration. The party went really well!!!! I made lasagna, salad, and garlic bread for dinner and then we had cake and ice cream. Kimberly loved all her presents and we loved all the family that was able to join us.

Here is her cakes, plates, and birthday outfit

Here she is with ALL her presents. (except the one from Jeremy and I because it didn't get here in time!!! It did however come a couple days before her real 'birth' day and so she got to open a gift!)





Our pretty birthday girl!!!!


mmmmm......lasagna!


Lexi and Kimberly playing!!!


Birthday cake time!!!
(she was mad at us for holding her hands, she wanted the cake!)





Lexi helping with the cake!




The family that joined us was: Maga and Papa (my parents), Patti and Trip (Jeremy's mom and fiance) Jared (Jeremy's dad), Grammi and Poppy (my grandparents), Keesha, Greg, Thomas, Jarryn, Emma, Ethan, and Lexi (my sister, husband, and kids) Kenzi (my sister)! We were missing some family but understand why they couldn't make it!!!

No comments: