Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~Monthly Memories~

 ~August~

::Kimberly::
01. I can NOT believe how many words Kimberly says now. And the sentences she puts together! (There is so many I can't tell you all of them) One that I love is when we were in St. George we stayed in the same room so in the morning I would here her wrestling around but I wouldn't be ready to get up and all the sudden I would hear "Mommy, Wat up!" so I would open my eyes and she would say "hi" in the sweetest voice. (Make my heart melt).
02. We went to the Salt Lake County fair where Kimberly road her first horse! I didn't think she would like it but she got on and actually enjoyed it a few times around and then got bored!
03.This little girl is getting one BIG attitude!
04. She says "oops" instead of "uh oh". Its pretty cute!!
05. She went to Fish lake for the first time. And her pole caught the first fish!
06. I've decided to try the stairs without the gate on it all the time. I think she does pretty good on them but I'm still nervous she is going to fall!!
07. We took down the fence in the back yard and let Rover and Kimberly go play on their new grass! Its so nice! (Just a few spots that need some work)
08. She is in LOVE with Dora and Bubble Guppies! She wants to watch them all day long!
09. She loves to sing "ABC's" and "twinkle twinkle little star".
10. She is working on and getting better at counting, her colors, her ABC's, Animal sounds and body parts. 

No comments: