Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~County Fair~

 ::Sometime in August::
Jeremy, Jared, Kimberly and I went out to the Salt Lake County fair. I don't remember what day it was! ha ha I have been slacking when it comes to posting so I'm forgetting things. When we first got there we headed into the petting zoo. It was fun but Kimberly didn't really want to be a part of it. She liked seeing the animals from afar! She did finally pet the cow but I wasn't fast enough with the camera to capture the moment. Dang it! After we took Kimberly over and she rode her first horse. I didn't think she would get on it without a fight but she actually did really good and I think even enjoyed it for a few rounds then she got bored! All in all a good day!





 I just liked this picture. Kimberly was putting on her pants even though she already had a pair on! She is getting pretty good at putting her clothes on.


No comments: