Wednesday, November 30, 2011

~Monthly Memories~

~November~
I can't believe November is over already!!!! Here are somethings from this month.


~Kimberly~
01. She thinks she is THE BOSS!!!
02. She doesn't just say "no" she says "no way!"
03. We got her 2 year old pictures taken by my sisters. (hope to get them back soon)
04. We went to St. George for Thanksgiving
05. She is starting to throw real temper tantrums (oh joy!) but it seems to be only when we are out and about.
06.We have all had a bad cold this past week. It started with Kimberly.
07. We turned her crib into a toddler bed. It hasn't been to bad she has been doing pretty good.
08. She always wants to sit at the big table with no booster.
09. She played softball for the first time. (It was our first family softball game on Thanksgiving)

~Mommy & Daddy~
01. Mommy is 18 weeks Pregnant. Things are going well and I have been feeling better (Pregnancy wise) 
02. We have my ultrasound set up for Dec. 7
03. I have been feeling baby a lot more these days ( I love it)
04. Daddy has been obsessed with a new video game!!!!!!!! The Elders Scrolls V : Skyrim
05. Mommy turned 28!!!
06. Maga took mommy (Keesha, Kenzi, and Janica) to the twilight saga movie marathon (ending with Breaking dawn part1) :) I still can't believe I made it threw 4 movies ending after 2 am!

No comments: