Tuesday, December 13, 2011

~Half Way~

~20 weeks~

Well I have made it 20 weeks! It's crazy that I'm half way. 
As bad as I felt in the beginning it has been going by at a steady pace. 
I still have my sick moments but it has been pretty good lately. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and then I get a cramp or a kick that reminds me! :)
The baby has been moving around like crazy and I am enjoying each movement.
Last week at about 19 1/2 weeks we had our ultra sound. 
I love seeing the baby. They said everything looked ok but the doctor would say for sure at our next apt.
We DID wait to find out the sex of this baby. I didn't know if I would go threw with it but I am excited to wait and see when the baby is born.
Now we need to really start looking at names!!!
I have felt more cramping/stretching lately but the doctor says it is all normal.
If I walk around to much my lower body starts to hurt. I believe it is my sciatic nerve!
I feel like I am more active with this pregnancy which is nice. But I do enjoy my lazy days when I get them!
I feel like my stomach is starting to stick out (but not enough to put pictures up yet! Ha ha)
I still can't believe I have less than 5 months and I will be a mom of 2!!!!


No comments: