Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bachlorette/Bachlor Party







Well we had our parties last weekend and they both went very well. Mine was at my house and had a ton of friends and family show up. We played a couple games one were they asked my questions about Jeremy and if I got them wrong I had to take a jello shot. I got quite a few wrong!! but I didn't get drunk. Then we played a relay race where you had to put on lingerie run and put a condom on a cucumber take off the condom and the lingerie and past it on to the next player. The only problem is they put family on one team and friends on the other. (Family was the ones drinking, so we had all the drunks) We lost!! Friends won. :( After the games everyone slowly headed home. So Keesha, Jeremy's cousins, Aunt, and I went over and crashed Jeremy's Party. Jeremy's party was at his aunts house. He had a great time also they had a stripper that they loved of course and then drank. There isn't much to a guys party!! The only thing is Jeremy drank alittle to much so when I got there he was just throwing up! And pretty much pasted out. He was sick for the next couple days but says he had a great time and thats all that matters!


No comments: