Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Wedding

Well we finally got married!!! It was the happiest day for both of us. Well at least I know it was for me. :) The day went very well, I stayed at my grammi's house the night before with Kenzi. That morning after her and I got up we headed to my parents hotel where we meet up with Brandy (who was helping with hair). Kylee and Brandy started doing all the girls hair. Jeremy's mom and sister came over shortly later and got there hair done. After we headed up to the reception center to finish getting ready. While we were there I was basically grounded to the brides room. Jeremy and his mom had designed the wedding cake and I couldn't see it tell I was walking down the aisle. The girls finished hair and makeup. Got our dresses on and was ready for the show to begin. After all the bridesmaids got lined up in the order of walking down the aisle. My sister Kylee realized we forgot to put my veil on, so all the girls were running around the room trying to locate it. We found it and throw it on my head right as the music started for Kenzi to walk down the stairs. I believe that was the only thing that almost went wrong. When it was my turn to walk down the stairs I started to cry, then after I glanced up and saw Jeremy standing there in his Navy uniform and tears in his eyes, I started to ball. I did make it throw the vows without crying but that is were Jeremy got choked up. I loved every minute of it though. That shows me that Jeremy was as happy as I was to be getting married. After that we took tons of pictures and visited with people. It was a great night that neither one of us will ever forget. Everything from the florist to the food was perfect. I know I have married the man of my dreams and can't wait for our honeymoon and to start a family with him.

1 comment:

The Capitans said...

Congrats. Sorry I couldnt make it up to the wedding. I was sad. But we have so much going on its crazy. I hope everything was amazing. you look so cute in that top picture. Anyways luv ya girl, and I hope that I get to see you soon.