Thursday, July 10, 2008

Over Time

Well we have made it through another week. On the fourth we made dinner and did our own fireworks out front with our hilarious dog "rover". He loves fireworks I will have to video him next time we do fireworks. We put him on a leash and as soon as Jeremy lights off the firework Rover goes nuts jumping in circles, barking and trying to run and bit the firework. It's so funny to watch. I feel bad cause I'm sure the leash is hurting him but he still does it every time. The other funny thing is he doesn't do it when the neighbors light theirs off its only when Jeremy or I light one. Weird dog!!! :) On a little sadder note, Saturday we went to Jeremy's cousins funeral. It was a very nice funeral and they said they had a better turn out then they thought. Sitting there listening and learning about Bo, He was a pretty good guy. Its sad when things like this happen to good people. After the funeral we headed up to Logan for a car show. Unfortunately we made it there two minuets late and couldn't buy any tickets for the 1968 Dodge Charger give away. Jeremy was really sad cause that was the main reason for going up there. So we just walked around and looked at a few cars, Jeremy taught me about a few of them. And then we headed back home. Other than that life has been pretty normal. This weekend Jeremy starts overtime and has to work tomorrow and sat. Then next week he has to go to 12 hr days so he will work from 3pm-3am. So basically I will not be seeing my husband! :( And he has to work next Saturday, so it will be a long week for him. The money will be nice though. Oh yeah and we just got a new four wheeler!!! :) it was one his grandparents are selling us, so I'm excited to go out and use it. Well I guess that's it for now. Oh but one more thing, My little sisters Kylee and Kenzi are going to come and hang out with me this weekend. GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!! :p

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

Awww, I want to hang out and have a girls weekend! Yeah, that sucks that Jer's having to work so much, but OT money is good. I have been trying to get in some overtime hours here and there to save up for school in the fall. I got really good news yesterday though, that I got approved for stafford loans, and even got some grant money for school. So I am getting excited for that. I just got to take the math placement test before I can register, which I am not good at! I am probably going to be moving into a different apartment with a friend early August. So there is a lot going on in my world right now. I remember going to that Layton car show with my dad one year, it was pretty neat. Anyway, I was really sad to hear about Bo. Thank you for calling to make sure that someone told me about it.