Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jobs

So our girls weekend was great. We mainly hung out at home but we also went to leatherbys (the best ice cream place ever!!) and went to The Gateway. Leatherby's was a very interesting visit between Kylee, Kenzi, and Haylie they all hurt themselves, made fun of some girls hitting on the waiter, Kylee spit water all over! It was interesting but fun. I wish I could hang out with my sisters more often. Hopefully they will come visit me more often. The rest of this week hasn't been to exciting. Both of us have just been working. Jeremy more than me! I feel bad for him he has to basicly work, drive back and forth from work, and sleep. I did stay up and saw him last night but it was alittle hard staying up tell 3:30am. Yesterday I found out that my job at the airport is changing. Our commo department is moving over and is going to be under our ramp. Everyone keeps asking me how I feel about it. And ever job has to change at some point or another, you just have to make the best with what you have. I think it will be fine, just need alittle adjusting through time. Also tonight I got a text saying I lost another day at the doctors office. So I will only work Monday mornings 8-12pm I'm thinking I really need to find something else. It cost more to drive there!!!!! So if anyone knows of any good jobs let me know. Love you all

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds like fun!! Do you still work at skywest? My husband wants to do dispatch there! They are just not hiring yet!