Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Boy!




Yesterday or I guess two days ago (7/30/08) was my little nephew Jarryn's birthday. He is 5!!! I can't believe how fast time goes. He is the cutest little boy ever! I hope my kids are as cute as he is. I wish I could spend more time with him, but with 300 miles between us it's alittle harder. I do have to tell you the phone conversation I had with him. When I called he aswnered the phone and I said "Happy Birthday" He was so confused on what to say back he said "Happy birthday".....So I told him " no, its your birthday! You say thank you" Well he just sat there for a minute and then said "Do you have a present for me" Kirah-" yes but I can't give it to you until next weekend" Jarryn-"ok I'm done!!!!!" then handed the phone to Keesha. I was laughing so hard he didn't want anything to do with me because I wasn't giving him a present. I love that kid, he cracks me up almost every time I talked to him. Most the time he would rather talk to Jeremy (His buddy) than me but every now and then I'll get him to talk to me for a min. I guess I need to hang out and play more video games with him like Jeremy does when we see him. Well here is a little shout out to the BIRTHDAY BOY!!! *Kiss*

1 comment:

Jon and Cassie Demke said...

SORRY! the funny thing is I have been checking yours out for quite some time now!