Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy






I just wanted to give a little shout out to the best husband ever. Today is Jeremy's 29th birthday!! I can't believe he is almost 30. Jeremy has been my best friend for the past 5 years and I'm sure he will be for the rest of my life. He is the best thing that has come into my life, I couldn't have asked for anything more!! I love you babe.
















For Jeremy's birthday we went camping. We both love the mountains (we I guess the three of us do, I can't forget Rover) On Friday Patti, Trip, Grandma and Grandpa Dyches came up just for the day. We went for a ride and found a lake no body in the family knew about, While grandma made us dutch oven roast for dinner. After they left we just hang out by the fire. Both of us get mesmerised by the fire so we sat around that for a while. Then on saturday we went back to the lake and tried some fishing, unfortinatly we didn't get anything, but Rover sure had a fun time in the water and chasing the birds. We finally got him to actually swim, he is kind of afraid of the water so we had to coach him a bit for him to go, but he did. Then today we went on a four wheeler ride to another Lake and played in the water trying to catch little inch long fish. We ended up catching about 9. We had Rover run on both the rides we went on so now that we are home he barely gets up to get a treat, we wore our poor puppy right out. Jeremy and I would have loved to stay up there longer!! But I guess we have to come back and make some money.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wish I could have joined you, it looks like you guys had fun. See you tomorrow. OH and Kellie had her babies we should go see them soon.

pearmain said...

It looks and sounds like you had a great time, I'm just sorry we weren't able to join you....maybe next time. Also I want to wish my 1st son-in-law a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! We love you both (all...including Rover) Mom