Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fair and Zoo

Me by the tigers!


Well........Yesterday Jeremy and I went to the Utah State Fair! We love the fair, looking at all the animals and different booths. I loved seeing the tigers, they were beautiful. We spend a good 4 hours there and after a little while of being there Patti and Trip came and joined us. Jeremy recently decided he wants a fainting goat!!!! Yeah I'm sure your thinking the same thing I did "why!!!" well he just love that you can go up and scare them and they go stiff and fall over. He laughs at himself every time he tells me. Got to love him!!! After the fair we went to my favorite place "Leatherby's" mmmm.......
Today I went to Hogle Zoo with my friends Lauren and Janica. We brought all the kids Camden, A.J. (Laurens) and Ariana, Gerry, and Anela (Janicas) and Janica's sister-in-law T. I also brought my nephew Nick. We haven't done anything together forever so it was fun. I think the kids had a lot of fun even though we were not going fast enough for there liking! :) I think Nicks favorite animal was the black bear. He just wanted to sit and look at them forever. and then when I would growl at him he would laugh and laugh. He also liked the giraffes. We then went to Janica's house to have a lunch and pie for Ariana's 5th birthday (it was on sept. 4) I can't believe how big she has gotten. Can't wait to do something with them again. Love you girls!!! :)

Janica, Me, and Lauren































From Left to Right (Camden,Ariana, Nick, Gerry, A.J.)

Nick and I by the Elephants and Nick standing by the Giraffes



2 comments:

Amy said...

I almost went to the zoo today.. .That's funny. I must be subconsciously drawn to you.

Lauren and the kidlets said...

That was sooo much fun!!! I love hanging out with you girls!!! Can't wait to do it again!!! xoxo