Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Late!!






So I'm alittle over a day late posting this but Sept. 22 was a year sense Jeremy proposed to me!!! Crazy how fast time flies, I'm sure I will be writing about our first anniversary before I know it. I also wanted to let Jeremy know that I love him so much and am so glad he decided to propose to me and make me his wife. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. Love you babe! I would also like to give a shout to my mom her birthday is today sept 23 ( I know I'm writing this at 1 in the morning but its still her birthday! I love you mom and am so glad I am your daughter. You are the best mom!! I hope you have a great birthday and we will have to go out on a date when I come down this weekend.
I would also like to give my dad a shout. I didn't do a blog for his birthday (shhhh......don't tell) which was sept 5 I just want to say I love you also and have one of the best dad in the world. The best parents for sure. I wouldn't have the things or know the things I know without you two. You guys have always been there for me and anyone that needed you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Dad don't get to mad ok! :)

2 comments:

Goldie said...

Hey.. I'm glad you found my blog. I found yours coutesy of google. I can't believe it has been over a year since you two got engaged. Time does go by fast.

Wright Family said...

I love your parents They need a blog so i can keep up with them.. Tell them Hi from ME... WOW its been a year since he proposed. Sorry Late at reading your blog.