Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update

Well I finally decided to write a new post. I haven't written in awhile cause I like to have pictures with my posts, but unfortunately you will not be getting pictures with this post. Anyways, lets see two weekends ago I went down to St. George with Janica and her three kids. I went to visit with my family, ever sense mine and my sisters wedding I really haven't been down. So I took the opportunity. Which I am so glad I did. I got to hang out with my mom a lot. It was so nice to just sit and do puzzles with her. We got to talk and not really have anything else we HAD to do. I miss spending time with my family. I also got a hair cut while I was there. I ended up cutting bangs!!! It was kind of scary cause it took me awhile to grow them out in high school, but I really like them now. If I take a picture soon I will post it so you can see what my hair looks like! The drive to and from St. George was nice also. I don't know if a lot of people know but Janica and I had a fall out about two years ago and have just started hanging out again, so it was really nice to have those 5 hours to just talk like old times. And it was fun to sing silly songs with the kids and play I Spy with my little eye!!! :) Other than that my week has just been busy with work. Last weekend I spent a lot of time with my mother-in-law, baby sitting my nephew Nick. His mom Randi had to have a surgery so we were helping her out. Well I guess that's an update on me so far. And if anyone is wondering about Jeremy, He just works!!! hahaha someone has to make the money around here for me to go play! :) j/k

1 comment:

Lauren and the kidlets said...

you've been tagged go to my page! xoxo