Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I was Tagged!!!

A- Attached or single:Attached
B- Best Friend: My mom and sisters.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: chap stick!
F- Favorite Color: Pink,Blue, and Red I like a lof of colors it changes with my mood!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Born in Salt Lake but consider St. George my home town
I- Indulgences: Coke!!!! Im addicted
J- January or July?:January because I hate heat but July because of BBQ's
K-Kids: Not Yet!! :( but hopefully soon
L-Life is incomplete without:My Fam and Friends!
M- Marriage Date: April 19, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 3 Sisters And now that I'm married I added another sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Dying or someone I know dying.
Q- Quote: Don't regret the past, Just learn from it
R- Reason To Smile: My Family and Friends
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag: Don't know yet
U- Unknown fact about me: I have to sleep with three pillows or I usually can't sleep
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat all the way!!!
W- Worst Habit: Picking my nails or twirling my hair!!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Only had a ultrasound to check my oviaries (Not fun)
Y-Your favorite food: Lagnana and chicken
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

1 comment:

Amy said...

I didn't know you were a lasagna girl. I wish you would post pics with your blogs, maybe for this one you could post a pic with u wearing whatever color you feel that day.