Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Post #2: A day out with friends


Nick, Tate (in orange), and Josh





Today Nick and I went out with my friend Amy, her son Tate and the little boy she nanny's Josh. We went to Gardner Village, for halloween they have it all decorated. Because neither one of us has any money we just walked around and talked. We took the boys out for a few pictures but didn't ever get a very good one. Its hard to get three 1 year olds to sit still for a picture. Imagine that!!!! Oh and Joshua was on a suicide mission all day, he kept trying to jump out of the stroller. I think both Amy and I decided we don't ever want twins or more at the same time. Three little tykes for one hour was plenty. It was a fun day and I hope we play with friends again! :) with all this babysitting Nick it really make me want my own children. I'm hoping its soon, but still no luck.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hopefully we can have playdates more often. Nick's little bear cake is so cute. Who made it? I hope you're having fun on your vacay, and we'll see you soon.