Friday, August 15, 2008

A Friend to visit

This is Rover and Diesel when D was 8 weeks old
This is them this weekend, he's almost as big as Rover!

So Rover has a friend over for the weekend. It is my cousin Chandler's 4 month old boxer "Diesel" or "D". We are dog sitting him while his dad goes hunting. Anyways they are so funny to watch play. They play and play and play. I think Rover gets tired of him sometimes, but still loves to have a friend over. I figured while I was just sitting outside watching them I would try out this video stuff. I don't have kids so I haven't done one yet. But now that I've figured it out you might see a lot of Rover!!! hahaha. Well enjoy the video!! oh and Rover taught him how to roll in the grass to scratch his own back, so I was glad D did it to show you what he has learned. We have also been working on Sit and Lay with D. He gets the Sitting but he can't quit figure out the Laying. We'll just keep working on it, they like the treats anyways! :)










No comments: