Thursday, December 4, 2008

Floors and Counters



First Bedroom Before and After





Second Bedroom before and after

Third bedroom before and after

Jeremy Lookin' hot!


The counters before, during and after!

My Living Room!!!!

We FINALLY got our new counter tops!!!! Wohoo........ So I have been telling some of you our adventure getting the new counters in, so I thought I would post some pictures of the before and after. It was a headache trying to get them done. We kind of had a run around with the guys we hired and ended up having to threaten them with getting our money back but in the end the counters turned out quite nice. Let me know what you think! Oh and we finished the wood floors in the back bedrooms. Jeremy had to wear this little white get up to sand the wood floors so of course I HAD to take a picture!! Love you honey! I also included a picture of our living room right now. It is a mess I can't wait for the back bedroom floors to be dry so I can put the rooms together and get my living room back. I don't think we are going to decorate for Christmas this year. Unless we get this stuff out by this next week. :-( I know it won't be the same for Christmas but we will be going over to Patti's to decorate her tree.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Kirah, everything looks great,(well aside from the living room, j/k)the floors and counters turned out very nice. It was so nice having dinner with you the other night I'm glad you called.

Kurtis and Iva said...

Kirah, of course I remember you! You have done some great work with the rooms and the counters look great!

Goldie said...

WOW! Those floors look amazing! And the Countertops look like they are in a model home. You guys have really done a great job on that house. Are you sure you want to move? :-)

Lauren and the kidlets said...

WOW! what a difference! It looks great!!!! I'm happy your getting it done!!!! xoxo

Heather said...

Your house is looking good!!! Jeremy I didn't know you were so talented, awesome!

Rebecca said...

They look awesome! I miss you at work! Hope everything id going great for you. we need to have another girl's night, or go to dinner, or SOMETHING!