Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa.....

Today Randi, Nick and I went to Randi and Patti's work for there Christmas party. Patti met us there and we went and saw santa. Well Im sure you have guess how Nick was with santa!!!!
Yep thats right he didn't want anything to do with him. The picture didn't turn out well but I was trying to hurry and take it without getting into trouble! While we were there we gave Nick a rice crispy treat they were handing out and he LOVED it!!!

When Patti asked him if it was good he would shake his head yes! Randi and I then went to Cafe Rio for lunch and then to St. Mark's hospital so I could get some blood tests done. Fun trying to get pregnant stuff!!! We then went to pick up pictures for Randi. While we were waiting for her to get them I got Nick out of his car seat and let him play in the passenger seat. He got my phone and started talking on it so I had to take a picture. It looks like he really is talking on it.


He is such a cute kid!!! Man I can't wait to have my own kid. I hope we get pregnant SOON!!!! Ugh......I hate this try and wait, try and wait, try and wait!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was just thinking about you today, I miss you. I'm sorry about all the blood work and waiting stuff. I think when it finally does happen you will be a great mom.

Amy said...

Look at me, two comments per post, crazy. Hey I went private on my blog if you can imagine why . .. lol. Send me your email address, amyrain82@yahoo.com