Monday, March 16, 2009

St. George

So I have been in St. George now for over a week. Can I say I love this weather!!! This time of year is the best. I have been going outside everyday trying to get a little color on my white body! I've still been sick but luckily I have family to distract me from it for awhile during the day. I'm still crossing my fingers after the first trimester I will feel a bit more normal. Its hard when all you think about it eat, sleep, and am I going to throw up! I have been missing Jeremy, he is home working his butt off with work and getting the house ready to sell. I wish I could help him more but I think at this point me not being in his way is helping him the most. Jeremy and his dad are going down to the car show in vegas next weekend so I will ride home with them next Sunday. So when I get back to Salt Lake I will need distractions so if anyone is up for anything during the day, let me know.

1 comment:

The Humphries said...

Kirah, Congrats on being pregnant!! I am so excited for you! Being a parent is a very hard but extremly rewarding part of life! How are things going? Congrats again! Teona