Monday, March 9, 2009

This happened because we wanted to sale our house!!!

Ok everyone........So we have finally told the family so I decided it was time to update our blog. YES.....we are finally PREGNANT!!! Baby Coon is due Oct. 5, 2009 and we are so excited. I have been wanting to let everyone know but we decided to wait and tell the family after 8 weeks so I couldn't put anything up on here. I have been pretty sick from it and have ended up quiting my job to stay home and take care of me and baby. So hopefully it wont last to long and then I'll look around for a part time job. Right now I am in St. George hanging out with family so they can distract me from being sick. And soaking up some Vitamin D!! :-) I had my first doctors appt. Friday and he says everything looks good and the baby looks strong (how ever he is supposed to tell that!)

11 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so excited that you are telling everyone!!!! I'm sorry that you have been so sick. Did any of my advice help?

The Capitans said...

Congrats!!! That is way exciting. Yeah! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Brooke said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome!

Natalie Marie said...

Oh I am so excited to be an auntie!! I wish I could be there, but I am going to try to find a way to come out. I am using all my vacation time for my trip this summer. Well hope you are enjoying St. George I am glad you went down there.. I need to take a trip back there.

Rebecca said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am sooo excited for you! I hope you get to feeling better ... NOW!

Heather said...

How exciting! Looking forward to it! I hope all goes well for you and baby. Enjoy, it is a magical time!

Bluemel's said...

o Kirah! I am so happy for you!! I feel bad that you are so sick...my advice: stay hydrated so you don't end up in the hospital with an iv and it's okay to cry with your face in the toilet :) I recommend using the garbage disposal, though, it's easier to drown out the sound :) good luck! this is michelle by the way

The Button's said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you both. Now can you please send some good thoughts my way so I can get prego too?? Hope the sick thing doesn't last to long!

Amy said...

Aahhh.. .Baby Coon. I hope you start feeling better, and can enjoy soem of your pregnancy.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations!!!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Congrats! I hope you feel better soon. Morning sickness sucks!