Friday, May 22, 2009

Life Happens

The last couple weeks have been pretty good with the pregnancy. I have been feeling a ton better and have felt like a person again! My stomach is starting to poke out and I have been feeling my stomach stretch a lot in the past few days. I have also been feeling baby girl move a lot me these days. I think it is fun to lay there and feel her. I just wish Jeremy could feel it! I'm sure he will soon enough. I'm not even sure around when others can start feeling the baby. We still haven't come up with a name. We have thrown around a lot of names but none that have stuck. So we would love suggestions!

The annoying part of the last few weeks has been that Jeremy's company is changing at work so he has been going threw a lot of stuff with that. He has had to basically reapply for his job, we have to change insurance, his leave has started over, etc. We found out the other day that we aren't going to have any insurance the month of June, So wish us luck nothing happens in that month! I'm going to try and apply for baby your baby or something but I'm not sure I can. I'm sure everything will work out but of course this has to happen when I'm five months into my pregnancy! Annoying........

I have also started watching Jeremy cousin (Amber) little girl Madalynn (2 years old) during the week. So far it is going really well and it keeps me busy. She is a really good girl and isn't much trouble. Well that's our life kind of in a nut shell the past couple weeks.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I am sorry that all of that crap is happening right now!

pearmain said...

At least you have your head out of the toilet!!!!!! We love you and know all is going to work out, Jeremy always seems to make things come together. Keep your head up and enjoy the wonderful miracle that if happening in your life.
Love Mom

Natalie Marie said...

My mom had told me a little about that.. I am sorry to hear about Jer's work stuff! How irritating that must be.. but things are more appreciated when you have to struggle for them, and our family has a way of always making ends meet. Having a baby is such an experience, I am happy for you that things are going more smoothly. I can't wait to welcome that baby girl! Things are crazy for me right now, busy as a bee it always seems. I leave for my trip in about two weeks now. I wont have a computer, so i wont be able to post updates like you and Jer did. I thought that was really cool, but I think I shall keep a journal. Anyway I love you guys, and I think of you often..