Monday, June 1, 2009

Good times

I went to the doctor's last Thursday and everything is looking good. I have only gained 1 pound. My ultra sound and blood test came back normal. Those are always good things to hear when you go to the doctor. The doc did change my due date from Oct. 5 to Oct 12. I would put pictures of my belly up but I still think I look fat not pregnant so maybe next time.
On Saturday Jeremy and I went to the oval races at RMR, it was so much fun. I have never been to races like that. I like the loud cars! :-) But I'm thinking the baby doesn't she moved around all night while we were there, that is the most I have felt her this whole pregnancy. It's fun though, I like feeling her. Other than that our lives have pretty much been the same. We are still in limbo over Jeremy's job and insurance but I'm sure everything will work out. We haven't had as much luck with the house selling, but our house is staying really clean!!! ;-)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing good! sorry about the house though :( Wanted to let you know that John and I are movig to Lehi next week!!!!