Monday, June 15, 2009

Move baby Move

Last night Jeremy finally felt the baby kick. I have been trying for the pass week, but every time he would come over and put his hand on my belly she would stop kicking. Jeremy said he must be soothing to her!! It's fun to have him be able to feel her. I get all gushy inside! I'm so weird! :-)
Everything else seems to be going good, we haven't been up to much lately. The house showing have pretty much died so I guess the market is slowing down. Oh well if it's meant to be it will happen. We went up to Jeremy's moms cabin this last weekend for the day to help them build a shed/potty. I mainly played in the fire with Grandma Dyches, so I smelled really bad when I got home that night. :-) That was on Friday, then on Saturday Jeremy's buddy from the Navy, Chris was here in Salt Lake working so he came over. Jeremy hasn't seen or really even talked to him in almost 9 years. They hung out during the day and then we all hung out that night and played the wii for like 6 hours or more. I was beat by the time I went to bed at 1 and they stayed up tell like 3:30 a.m. well that's pretty much it for now.........

No comments: