Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update.....

Last Tuesday I went to the doctor. I have gained 3 lbs. and everything looks good. He said the baby was measuring a little big but nothing to worry about. My next apt I get to drink that lovely sugar drink and get more blood drown. Oh I can't wait!!!
Everything else is pretty normal we haven't been up to much. We did go to the West Fest yesterday and the day before. Friday we got rained out so that's why we went back Sat. It was pretty fun but I sometimes think it is just a way to waste money. Well until you have kids then you can see them enjoying it.
Jeremy and I got the babies crib and dresser yesterday. We ended up getting one at USABABY and we got it for a great price. I will pick them up the begining of this week so I will put pictures up after I get them home.
My family is in town this weekend and begining of the week. I am excited to hang out with them. That is one of the hardest things about living in Salt Lake, is being away from my family. But I guess I choose to move here and then I met Jeremy so I can't complain to bad.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally forgot about the fireworks on the hill thing Sat. I've lost my mind, I need more sleep, I'm glad you got the crib and dresser, can't wait to see them.