Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 30

Had my doctors apt. today......I've gained 1 pound and she gain 3cm which means still big. The doctor actually called her fat today!! His words "I think this baby just wants to be fat" He also said her heart beat sounds good and to come back in three weeks. I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left maybe less. I would have to say I'm getting to the done stage but I know I will miss being pregnant. I'm sure Jeremy would love to have his wife back also. I've been emotional lately and will just cry for no reason. Luckily Jeremy has been good about it and he will just come and hug me. Sometimes he will ask whats wrong but usually there isn't a reason so he just says "the pregnancy" and I just nod. He has been pretty good through this whole thing, with me being sick and not working and all. Money has been a little stressful but it sounds like everyone is going through that right now. People are just in different situations! The main thing I have found is TALK it out with your spouse because holding it in is the worst thing to do!
This Friday and Saturday we will go to our birthing class. I'm pretty excited about it but I'm not sure how Jeremy feels. I told him the other day "you know they will probably show a "birth" video at this class" Jer-"that's when you will need/want a snack right!!!" I don't think he is looking forward to that part but it will be nice for both of us to learn things we will be going through as first time parents. And then next weekend I will be having my first baby shower. It will be exciting to get some much needed things for this little girl. I will have to update you on all the stuff coming up.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you're so close, CRAZY. Good old pregnancy hormones, gotta love them. You don't need a real reason to cry right?

Natalie Marie said...

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for keeping your blog updated so I can hear what's been going on. I keep meaning to call you guys but I have been so busy out here! Can't believe your getting so close. Glad Jer has been so supportive.. what a great bro ;)