Wednesday, August 26, 2009

33 Weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday.......I've gained 2 lbs and the baby has grown 1 cm. My blood work was all normal which he said was very rare in a pregnant woman. So no anemia and no diabetes!!! I would have to say I have been very lucky.....besides being nausea sick everything else is going good. I haven't had to deal with cramping, bleeding, or anything with the baby. I definitely think we were supposed to have this baby now. I can't believe that I only have 6 weeks left. Its crazy how fast it has gone.

I had my shower down in St. George a couple weeks ago and it went really well. I was so happy with the turn out. Thanks to my mom, sisters and my grammi J. The baby got a lot of fun stuff. After I got it home I couldn't wait to show it all to Jeremy and lay it out for everyone to see. It was also nice to see all the friends we have. We definitely had a FULL house that day. I was also way excited Jeremy's grandma was able to make it. It's hard for her to leave Grandpa alone so it was nice of her to come and visit for a little bit. We need to get down there to visit them more often.

As you read before Jeremy's 30th birthday was on Monday the 24th. So this last weekend we went camping up at his mom's cabins. It was fun to get out of the heat, but I think the altitude didn't agree with a third trimester girl. I had some problems getting breaths and was a little light headed so I just kind of sat around but I think Jeremy had fun. His Grandma and Grandpa Dyches came up for a day. So Jeremy, Patti, Trip, Grandpa, Grandma, Rover and Paizlee went on a four wheeler ride. They said they had a lot of fun taking the dogs down to the lake. I think the dogs enjoyed it also. Rover is a funny dog he LOVES camping but then he runs on the rocks and gets himself so exhausted. I think if he could he would call the cabin or camping his home!!

Oh I also wanted to post that my older sister Keesha and brother-in-law Greg are expecting a baby this coming Feb. I am so excited for them. I think Jarryn is excited also. He says he wants a sister so he can have "two sisters and two brothers". So I guess when we welcome our little girl we will find out what they are having. We are thinking she should find out right about the same time. And they also just go a new house. I am so glad things are going well for them.

Well I guess that's it for now. We have a couple free weekends and then I am going to have a few more baby showers so I will update on all that later.

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

Thank you for updating this blog Kirah! It helps me to stay connected to you guys in my busy world. I am excited for that little girl to come..