Tuesday, September 15, 2009

36 Weeks!

Had my doctors apt today.........I've gained 2 lbs......baby grew 2 cm she is measuring 36 cm, right on track! And baby is head down (NO FLIPPING BABY!) From this apt on the doctor will be checking me for any signs she ready to come and this trip she's not even close. He said "you are thick and closed" so I guess she is very comfy in there. My mom told me "I guess this means we need to start walking" So after next Monday I will be 37 weeks (full term) so I will be walking my heart out (or I guess baby out!!) I would have to say having the doctor check you isn't the funnest thing to have done! But I guess I shouldn't complain to much I'm sure it hurts a lot worse to actually have the baby, I better save my OUCHES for that.

Me at 35 Weeks

No comments: