Tuesday, September 29, 2009

38 Weeks

Went to the doctors this morning.......I lost 3 lbs and baby grew 1 cm (measuring 38 cm) she is still head down and I was having a contraction when he was checking me so that's a good sign my body is getting ready. I am 50% effaced but still only a dimple. You ask why I lost three pounds well I got a little sick on Sunday and couldn't eat much and was down on the couch for two days. I am feeling better now but I do think my body is getting ready for this little one to come into the world. I have been a lot more uncomfortable this pass week and have had a lot more braxton hicks the past few days. I would have to say that I don't like this not know crap. I know most if not all pregnant woman go through it. But I am such a planner that I hate not knowing things. Jeremy is getting so excited himself he doesn't want her to come until the 10th of Oct. (for taking work off) but I think he is just as ready to meet this little one. He has been getting as many jobs around the house done so when she gets here he can spend more time with her. It will be nice to have him home for a week or so after she comes!

This last Saturday I had my last baby shower and my Grammi J's. It turned out really well and she got a ton more things. My mom, sister Keesha, nephew Jarryn and even my little sister Kylee came in and surprised me for the shower. It was nice to have them all here. I was sad my little sister Kenzi couldn't make it up. But hopefully everything will work out and she can come up and spend some time with me when the baby gets here.

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

I am so excited for the both of you! I know you will make great parents, and she is gonna be here so soon. I am sad I am going to have to wait to meet her, and won't be able to be there at the hospital. Thank you for continuing to post on your blog! I always check in for updates, and I like being able to know what is going on in your lives. I miss you guys..