Wednesday, September 23, 2009

37 Weeks

I had my doctors appt. yesterday........I didn't gain anything this week and baby grew 1 cm. Still measuring just right. He checked me and said I'm still thick and closed so nothing yet, which for us right now is good. I would have to say I'm ready to hear something is happening but I don't want us to go early and have the headache of insurance, So baby needs to wait tell Oct 1st and then she is good to come anytime. Last night I was feeling braxton hicks contractions all night so I didn't sleep well but I guess thats the beginning of whats to come. It's nice that they don't hurt but they make the baby move a lot which in turn keeps me up. I just can't wait to be able to see and hold her! Its getting really exciting to think that I only have three weeks left.

Last night I also had a friend baby shower. It was really nice my friend Amy threw it for me. We had a light dinner, opened some gifts and then just sat around and chatted. It was nice to see some people from Skywest I have missed seeing everyone from there. I was sad that some didn't make it but I guess that just means we need to do stuff more often!

Last Saturday I also had a baby shower for the Coon's side of the family. Patti (Jeremy's mom) threw that one for us. It was a great turn out and baby got a ton of stuff. Grandma Dyches made the baby a lot of blankets which I love. My mom and Grammi J came out to it also. It was nice to have my mom come up for it and got to spend sometime just chatting with her. It would be nice to live a little closer to my mom but I guess St. George isn't forever away and its nice she still has flight benefits.

Today is also my moms birthday! I just wanted to tell her that we love her and hope she is having a great day. We will have to go out and do something one of the time we get together!

2 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Sounds like things are going well. Fun with all your showers! I've been starting to have Braxton Hicks and other random pains so I'm feeling for you!

Rebecca said...

It was so good to see you last night! We DO need to do things together more often! I will keep praying for after Oct 1st for you... hang in there!