Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~Discover new things~

Kimberly has been so cute lately. I love when they learn new things! I love being a mom it is the best thing in the world. She has been starting to sit up with a little help from mommy, daddy, or pillows. This first picture is her playing on the couch with some toys. She loves her toys and sitting up like a big girl.

These pictures are of Janica, Ariana, Gerry and I at Disney on Ice. Patti won some tickets and was nice and gave them to us to go. We had a great time and Janica's kids had a blast. Ariana told her mom at one point "this is like being at Disneyland!!!!!!!" I love watching kids get so excited about things. Thanks for the fun date day guys!

Kimberly has started enjoying books, so of course I give her one to play with everyday and we read up to four stories a day. The bee next to her is also one of her favorite toys. Thanks Melody!

This video is of Kimberly's new game she likes to play by herself!!! At first I thought she put the blanket up by accident so I would go over and take it off. Well after watching her for a little while I noticed she does it as a game. She is a funny girl! I love her little hands and feet going crazy.

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

That is a great pic of you at the ice show. You look very happy. Kimi is such a smart girl, already reading books with her big girl pink polished nails. I love the updates, and can't wait to see you guys this summer..