Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~Easter in St. George~

This last weekend Kimberly and I went back down to St. George to celebrate Easter a week early with my family. Jeremy and his dad went down to Vegas for the Mopar car show. While we were there we did A LOT of stuff. It is a busy life down there. The first day we went out to my cousin Corbins baseball game. It was windy and a little cold but we bundled up the babes and enjoyed the game. The first picture is of Lexi at the game and the second is Kimberly. The next day we did the pictures I put up in my previous post and had our Easter egg hunt.
Easter at Maga's and Papa's- And do you see that we are in shorts and t-shirts I wish it was that warm in Salt Lake. But no we are getting snow! Also if you notice Kimberly is sitting up all by herself in some of the pictures. She is still really wobbly but she is getting better.







On Sunday we went out and saw Great Grandma and Grandpa Coon. We didn't get a picture with grandpa last trip so we got one on this trip!
Kimberly hasn't started cereal or anything besides formula and breast milk but while we were down in St. George she got to try some new treats. She probably won't have anything else until she starts cereal but we couldn't resist!

Grammi J gave her licorice, she didn't really like it.

I gave her a taste of marshmallow candy, she loved it!

And maga gave her a lemon, you will have to watch the video to see if she liked the lemon!!

2 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

She looks like Kenzie to me. Have you heard that? She is a doll

Amy said...

I'm so glad you guys had one Easter with warm weather. Yay for Kimberly sitting up all by herself. I love when they do new stuff.