Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~Family Pictures~

We got family pictures done with Jeremy's mom at Memory Grove. It was a beautiful place for pictures. The babies didn't want to get pictures done but I think we got some cute ones. Kimberly would not stop sucking her thumb so that is why in most pictures we are holding her hands down.

Our little family

Patti, Aunt Natalie, and us!

Patti's Kids

Trip's Kids

Nick having fun on Rover!
Kimberly and Daddy playing in the water!

Funny family

The whole clan!

1 comment:

Natalie Marie said...

Thank you for sending me that link for the pictures Kirah. I think they turned out really nice. I miss that lil pooper already! Can't wait till I can come back out and see her. You will have to take some pics with her lil summer dress on so I can see how it looks on her.