Monday, July 5, 2010

~More Peas.........~

Veggies
Here are some of the Veggies Kimberly has tried and for them most part loved!
We haven't tried fruits yet but they are coming.

First was Peas- She LOVES Peas!!

I can do it myself!!! So independent

Happy to not be eating cereal!


Second Green Beans-Wasn't so sure at first but is ok with them now


Third was a rice snack- She loves them but isn't sure about the chewing them up part so I have to sit right next to her. She gags on them sometimes, but she is learning!



Fourth was Carrots- She LOVES her carrots


Fifth was Sweet Potatoes-She isn't so sure on these but doesn't mind them once in a while


Sixth was Squish- She LOVES Squish, I can't wait to make her fresh squish from the garden.


More please!


Seventh was Corn- She like the corn! I was actually surprised they had corn, I don't know why but I didn't think they would have it!

Here is a short video of her in her Johnny Jumper. She loves to play in it and make herself go around and around. Of course when I got the camera out she just wanted to smile at me instead of making it go around but she is so cute so I'm putting it up for you to enjoy!

No comments: