Monday, June 28, 2010

~Fillmore ATV Jamboree- Day 1~

This is the second time we have been to this atv Jamboree. The group that went was Maga, Papa, Greg, Keesha, Thomas, Jarryn, Emma, Ethan, Lexi, Jeremy, Kimberly and I. Each day we took turns staying back with the babies while others went on rides.
The first day at the Jamboree. Jeremy, Greg, Keesha, Thomas and I went on a ride. It was a pretty good ride, we had a little boy that it was his first time on a 4wheeler so he didn't keep up real well. We had to keep stopping to let him catch up. We got burnt and the guide said if we had been any longer than we were they would have sent a search party out. I saw a buck which was cool for me to see.
I didn't realize that I only got two pictures with my camera so I will have to get with Keesha to get some more from this day.
This is Keesha and Greg going threw the water.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, it looks beautiful up there. Gottalove the mountain pics. And the pic w/ Kimberly asleep btwn the 2 of you is heart melting.