Monday, June 28, 2010

~Day 3~

Today Jeremy, Keesha, Greg, Thomas, and Jarryn went on an all day ride. They said it was way fun and wish we would all have gone! I was the babysitter this day, but Jeremy said he will have to take me on this ride sometime soon. Kenzi and I stayed back with the babies, and Emma & Ethan. Maga, Papa, and Kylee went on a ride with some friends of my mom. I think Lexi had, had enough of the wind and heat, she didn't feel very good. And after my moms ride she wasn't feeling well either. It was a hot day but luckily we had some a/c in my dad's trailer to help with that. This is one of the lake they stopped at. So Pretty!

View from the top!

They got lucky because while they were at one of the lakes they were putting fish in the lake. So they got to watch how they do it.

Keesha and Greg


They also go to see three Elk! Way cool, I wish I was there!


Jeremy didn't get any pictures of himself on this trip!
My aunt Traci and uncle Blake came up to go on the Poker run. Traci stayed back with us. It was so nice visiting with her for a day.

No comments: