Friday, June 4, 2010

~Fun pictures~

Well it has been awhile sense I have written on here. We have been just living life, having fun with Kimberly. In the past few weeks we have been doing yard work. This summer we are trying to get our yard looking good. We have started by doing cement on the north side of our house, making us a second driveway. Next we are planning to cover the canal in our back yard so we can put a garden over it. I have been taking picture and will post them when we get further along.
Here are some cute picture of the last few weeks:

I put on Kimberly in her new swimsuits to try them on. They were so cute! Now we just wish the weather would stay nice to go swimming.


Kimberly is loving her toes these days!

Kimberly likes helping mommy make daddy's lunch! She likes to try them to make sure they are good for daddy! (To bad they are peanut butter so she can't really try them!)


Kimberly's cute hair!


I tried curlers today to see if her hair would go as curly as it used to. It did but a lot of the curlers fell out before they were dry so there was only a couple curly pieces. I forgot to take a picture of the after. But this one is cute enough to make up for it!!!

I babysat Nick this last week and I got some cute picture of the kids together.
They were all watching the cement workers at Grandma Coon's!


They both had converse so we put them on and took their picture! So cute!
Nick spilled his milk all over at Grandma Coon's house! (No crying over spilled milk)
It was a little hard this last week because I got a bad sinus infection + not used to waking up at 7 am to watch Nick = one tired mamma. Kimberly and Nick were really good though so it wasn't to bad having the two kids.

I also went to Sex in the city 2 with my friend Amy last weekend. It was a good movie and I enjoyed having a girls date!



No comments: