Monday, June 28, 2010

~Day 2~

Today Keesha, Emma and I went on an All Ladies Ride and Maga & Papa went on a Flower Ride. I don't have any pictures of Maga and Papa's ride but Here are some from our ride.

View from the top

River right by where we had lunch
It was a fun day with Keesha and Emma. And I even drove myself through the river on the way back to camp. I am very impressed with myself. I'm still getting used to driving a 4 wheeler, but I feel like I'm getting better and more brave every time.


After we got back from our ride, Jeremy, Kimberly and I went on a drive to see the Topaz Relocation. (where they took the Japanese during WWII, our concentration camps) It was pretty interesting, except when we got there, there was only two building structures left and if you blinked you would miss them! We tried to go to the museum that was in Delta but it was closed. It was crazy to think we did this to the Jap's. I was dying of heat and thirst and I had a drink of water and a truck to get into. I feel so bad for what they had to go threw.


Always a happy girl!


Having fun with daddy!


No comments: