Friday, August 13, 2010

~Crawling!!~

Look who FINALLY decided she could try crawling. I only got a couple clips of it, but I was excited to get it on video. The first part is her making noise with her hand and mouth that I think is so cute, then the others are of her at Janica's house playing and learning to crawl. I'm not sure what it is about her but she seems to do new things at other peoples houses. Like she learned to sit up all by herself the day we got to my parents house and then the first day over at Janica's being back from my parents she crawls!!! We realized that every time she would try it we would get excited and make noise so she would stop. I guess I need to be excited inside so she doesn't stop trying!!! She hasn't done it sense that day at Janica's but we are working on it.

~First crawl 8/11/10~

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com




No comments: