Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~St. George~

Kimberly and I went down to St. George two weeks ago and stayed for a week. We had so much fun with the family. We spent a lot of time with Keesha, Jarryn, and Lexi. Jarryn had his 7th birthday, Chandler had his 23rd or 24th birthday ( I can't remember!!!) We went out to dinner at Sameri 21 for there birthday dinner. I got my hair cut by my loving sister. (Thank you Kylee) We went swimming at Aunt Traci's house and at the rec center for Jarryn's friend party. Went out to dinner ALOT! (Thanks Maga and Papa),Bought new fun clothes for Kimberly. Kimberly learned to sit up from a laying down position and is finally teething(I know I keep saying this but it is real this time I will prove it with pictures later if I can get them from her)!!! Spent some much needed quality time with Maga and Papa. And Kimberly went on her first plane ride!!! Yes a very busy week!

Kimberly and Lexi are starting to like each other, but they still pull hair, poke eyes out, roll and kick each other.


Dinner at Sameri 21 for Jarryn and Chandlers birthday!


I just realized I didn't get a picture of Traci, Blake, Corbin, Carly, or Braylon at dinner

Kimberly and Lexi liked taking baths together. They both love baths!

Keesha and I bathing the babe's


Cutest two babies ever!


Kimberly tried cookie dough for the first time! (we didn't put eggs in it so she could have some)


Kimberly's first plane ride. She did really well, she got a little antsy at the end but she was really tired and my little girl does NOT fall asleep in my arms! She wants her bed or car seat!!!!


I love this smile!!! (Sitting on mommy's lap on the plane)


This post and the next one are backwards but I didn't want to download pictures again.

Also today 8/10/10 I felt in Kimberly's mouth and her first tooth is finally poking through!!! It is about time little girl. She has been kind of cranky but I guess I can't blame her!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a blast in St. George. I can't believe how big she is.