Monday, September 20, 2010

~11 Months Old~

~Kimberly is 11 Months Old~


Wow I can't believe that in a month Kimberly is going to be one!!!! She is getting so fun and entertaining. I love being home with her and experiencing all her firsts. I just wish daddy got to be home more with us.

Milestones and new things:

01. She can and loves to stand up to the couch or anything not to high.
02. She has started using a sippy cup. Not sure if she totally understands it but like juices and water.
03. She loves Chicken (anyway) and french fries. We started giving her a lot more adult food and she is enjoying it. She doesn't like baby food as much these days.
04. She knows what stuff we say "no" to. She will either shake her head no when we say no to her or she will just look at what she shouldn't touch and shake her head, but not touch it.
05. Started saying "uh oh" its so cute!!
06. Still a major thumb sucker!!
07. Still doesn't have anymore teeth but I think the top ones are close.
08. She has started trying to stand alone. She will push off of me. It's fun to see her figuring out her balance.
09. She went to her first State Fair.
10. She loves following mommy and daddy around the house. But does get annoyed when we walk around to much. ( she gets tired, will sit down and whine until we come and get her)

I really hope I am remember all the new things. It really feels like I am missing some, she has been doing so much these days!

No comments: